Sunday, October 17, 2010

Poor, Neglected Bloggie.

I haven't written anything on my blog since JUNE. I suck. I have been busy as hell though. School, internship, family, etc... You know, all the usual excuses. As if I'm not on my computer for at least 2 hours a day, much of that time specifically reading blogs, and couldn't at least type a quick "HELLO!" to my poor bloggie.

I vow to post on my bloggie more often... Maybe I'll make my goal, at least for the short-term, to post at least once a week. Sounds easy enough, right? I'll write it on my cute calendar with a cute colored marker. I do have lots of exciting things happening, some of which are still kind of in the works, so it's too soon to talk about them yet, but as soon as I get my balls rolling (haha, I said balls), I will be sure to blog about them.

For now, have a grand night, and I promise to post a bloggie-worthy-blog this week. Yay Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment